SOLD Blown Visonik V4000xd for sell.

Participant count
  • Participant list

86yota
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Gat town, TN
Needs one of the big caps, and I know most of the mosfets on the power supply are charred. Can take internal pics tomorrow. 1/0 inputs, rca inputs have been modded to accept up to 17v. 1 ohm modded. same guts at the MA 4000. this thing is huge! 3600 RMS @ 1. it IS a power hog, so electrical will need to be up to par to expect that out of it. Will take whatever I can get for it really. You cover shipping, and whatever you want to offer for it really, and its out the door tomorrow. Need extra cash and its just sitting. Only thing id be interested in trading for is shotgun ammo (if thats allowed on here to trade for) 12 ga. PM me for my cell number if you would like to ask any questions. Thank you! would also trade up for a single 15, including Fi SSD, or a couple smaller budget subs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.