Best Components to Get Under $150?

Best 6.5" Components Under $150?

• Total voters

shahir
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
I just got a daily for work so I wanted to get some nice budget components, I'm considering to get the Alpine HD149BT with the Alpine KTP-445A or KTP-445U power Pack... I'm not sure if the 445A would be able to do 4ohm bridge to just do the fronts, but I do like that it's an easy plug and play!

On the Pole, I do have a few choices but I am open to other suggestions since it has been 5 Years that I've looked/researched into any car audio products and purchased anything. So, considering it's just a daily cheap car - 94 Integra coupe... I dont' wan't anything high end or expensive. Just an all around nice components.

My other car is a Lexus IS-F w/Mark Levinson system and my previous car (which I sold over 2 months ago) was an SQ car consisting an Eclipse CD7200 mkII headunit, paired with Hertz MLK 165 in the front, Hertz HCX165 in the rear, with Hertz ML3000 - all powered by Audison Lrx 5.1k

For an extra $20 you can get the ID CTX65CS, i have the pioneers you posted and i LOVE them but to be honest if i had the cash for the ID's which were $50 more than my Pioneers, i wouldve bought those.

I can sell you a BNIB set of the sundown SA6.5CS comps for $150 shipped. They are better than the Type R's, Pioneers and Polks for sure. I've owned all 3 of these. Haven't heard the others. The sundowns are $200 from a dealer.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...