Best choices for double dinn head unit

Might take look at the coming Alpine ilx507, I'm considering it for wife's Tacoma. Someone mentioned before, if you're not going to run an amp, I would at least consider some sound deadening.

That does look like a nice unit. I had kind of settled on the Alpine iLX-W650 because it was low profile and pairs well with the Alpine KTA-450 Power Pack amp.

With how the back of the iLX-507 looks, I don't know that I could get away with the same idea of having an amp somewhere else but behind the head unit. Trying to upgrade without going for total show car since I want to keep most of what I have the way it is now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Lifelong Pioneer Premier series user here. Switched to the Kenwood eXcelon Reference (XR) DDX9905S and never looked back. Excellent sounding...
Who had that Badazzed Astro Van?? I remember going to Austin seeing that ride. That thing made Earth pavement move about 50 ft before I got close...
The Polks, the Kappas are great speakers and the Memphis units you have are good too. In your situation, keeping with the same dome material is...
I hear ya. There are so many good deals on speakers too. My kid is 16, so loud is better than SQ. LOL... I really like the sound of the PPI...

About this thread

Essex23

CarAudio.com Newbie
Essex23
Euless, Tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from