best box for type r

i just got the box from circuit city bs im pissed it dont sound good but the box is f ing huge also whats hz and tuning it huh help p[lease
tuning it has to do with the frequencies it'll output(correct me if im wrong). hit up the enclosure building section and do a little research and build your own box, should sound better than the circuit city one and cost a lot less

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

So I don't know what i'm doing but I really like the used H-KO but when i look at the specs it looks like it could overpower the sub if I'm...
I think he wants to use the existing enclosure he has, and its cut out for a single Ten inch sub at the moment
This $100 over your budget but it checks every other box https://stereointegrity.com/product/bm-11/
They're rated for 250wrms, so you were overpowering them, especially the poor 10s. XBL subs sound really clean at their limits due to the flat BL...
Lifelong Pioneer Premier series user here. Switched to the Kenwood eXcelon Reference (XR) DDX9905S and never looked back. Excellent sounding...

About this thread

1967impala

10+ year member
g status
1967impala
minnesota
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date