Best 15 for around 150-200

Jacob will not scam anyone. The sa-15 is going to be your best bang for the buck. Read through that link and look at how many people are doing it, he has proven to everyone that he can be trusted.

Your new here, how have you been scammed too many times? Besides, Whitedraggon is local, as he is from Michigan. Also, anything you buy in the stores for $150-$200 won't be "killer", or the "best". That DC LVL 4 is your best bet.

Your new here, how have you been scammed too many times? Besides, Whitedraggon is local, as he is from Michigan. Also, anything you buy in the stores for $150-$200 won't be "killer", or the "best". That DC LVL 4 is your best bet.
Sold it awhile ago. Just pointed it out that it will definitely be the best sub in the 150-200 range SPL wise and SQ wise in the box I suggested. If the OP decided to go with it I have box specs for him as well. If the OP is smart he will find one from a reputable seller.

Id be more worried about getting scammed by the local car audio shop thats going to make the OP believe Boss is better than anything listed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.