Believe it or not but hese things pound...

SPL140.2
5,000+ posts

Team DefJ
NY
A friend of mine purchased a few of these Untitled Document because he was on a budget, he purchased 3 12" subs for his explorer with an AT7000.1 amp and I couldnt believe it but I was pretty surprised at the spl results. When I first begain I had a pair of the splw12s with the 4" vc and they could only get so loud but could take tons of watts. These actually can handle some serious watts for a 2.5" vc which also impressed me. There ugly as f*ck but for a budget sub there loud. For a pair for $130 on ebay heck you cant go wront. Thought Id share.

egg

yea im going farther away from the nut hugging way too. everybody's answer to a question is SA-12........need SPL SA-12, need SQ.....more SA-12s..hmm seems familiar COUGH JL COUGH so i got some diff stuff. watch for my 4 12s coming up

yea im going farther away from the nut hugging way too. everybody's answer to a question is SA-12........need SPL SA-12, need SQ.....more SA-12s..hmm seems familiar COUGH JL COUGH so i got some diff stuff. watch for my 4 12s coming up
better have a sundown or aq amp on the 4 12's or it won't be loud

big motor with small vc, Id like to get a pair myself and customize it a little bit and see what potential they really could do, but for people on a budget there nasty.

egg

i would definately repaint them and go with a different magnet cover. check out the q's....... pretty loose, but the qts is still decent. they did something right with the motor/coil...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.