SOLD Beautiful DLS Ultimate A5

Participant count
  • Participant list

WulfComp
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
KC, MO
So I'm changing to an Audison LRx 5.1k to be able to run active, so this one has to go. Its spent its whole life under my passenger seat, I would say its as close to perfect as you can expect. As far as I remember there isn't a single scratch on it, though in the picture it looks a bit dirty. I still have the original box, and remote, but I have to find the cable. I know I have it, just have to find it. So after all that I'm asking $450 shipped Here's the pic *caution* Its a huge picture, didn't feel like resizing before uploading.

http://www.wulfaudio.com/images/random/IMGP0030.JPG

Output power in 4 ohm 2 x 85 W

Output power in 2 ohm 2 x 100 W

Mono sub channel 4 ohm 300 W

Mono sub channel 2 ohm 500 W

Mono sub channel 1 ohm 780 W

So I've noticed. I finally got around to replacing this amp, So it really needs to go now.

Its in Perfect condition. Looks like 9.8/10 to me, I have the original box, and remote gain knob. though I need to look for the original manual.

$375 shipped

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.