Bazooka Subs ,your opinion ?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hey everyone ,kinda of new to Boozaka Subs .

A friend gave me one from his firebird & I put it in one of my stangs [ 88 Vert ]

It sounds good right now , I just hooked it up & replace the small box setup I had.

It has a built in amp & pumps nice for a basic setup.

I know it is some guys here on this board who have lots of knowledge on setup & systems.

Is Boozaka known for good quality ?

Tomorrow , I will go get the tube strapped down properly in the trunk.

Thanks for your opinon in advance !

Those Bazooka tubes aren't bad at all and it can fill the low end pretty well, there are quite a few models though, some have like a 50 watt amp whereas some have up to 200~250 watts ranging from a 6.5" to a 10" woofer. Some even have a small 4 channel built-in to power the front and rear speakers.

IMO they sound better than a sub in a wrong box. Great for beginners and people who just want some bass, it isn't going to flex your windshield or anything, just loud enough to fill up the bottom end.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.