SOLD Batcap 800 Look-a-like...32 of them.

RAM_Designs
5,000+ posts

SketchUp Master
Rockwall, TX
NO TRADES

I got ahold of 50 of these, but just don't need all of them. They were used in a backup server for 2 years, and are in really nice condition. They look just like the Batcap 800 and Kinetik 600 batteries, just that they have tabs instead of threaded terminal inserts. 17.2ah of reserve, 15lbs, and roughly 6.5" x 7" x 3"...just like the Kinetik and Batcap. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

P1000064.jpg

1 = $55 shipped

2 = $95 shipped

4 = $175 shipped

I have 20 of the black top ones and 12 of the solid gray ones.

what kind of power would 4 of these along with an existing deka 31 support? i've been looking at batcaps but the supported power is kinda hard to understand

what kind of power would 4 of these along with an existing deka 31 support? i've been looking at batcaps but the supported power is kinda hard to understand
Basically I'd be like having 1.5 Batcap 2000's(going by ah of reserve). I'd say 2-2.5kw would be a safe bet.

he personally owns all of them. I see no problem.
i guess i am misinterpretting the rule then. i would think 32 of a single item would be a "mass" sale, but maybe not

will have to ask a mod cause this could work out for me as i have a ton of the same pc components(hard drives) i wouldnt mind selling here, just always held off because of this rule

if i'm out of line sorry ryan, good luck

i guess i am misinterpretting the rule then. i would think 32 of a single item would be a "mass" sale, but maybe not
will have to ask a mod cause this could work out for me as i have a ton of the same pc components(hard drives) i wouldnt mind selling here, just always held off because of this rule

if i'm out of line sorry ryan, good luck
You're fine man, no problem here. I figure since woofercooker has a bazillion of those e8's, and BumpinBuick has sold a ton of those Stinger batts before, that it'd be ok for myself to unload the rest of these...

nice batts, good deal folks
They are, and indeed it is.

Also, him being an individual(not a dealer) who is not affiliated with the manufacture or sale of the batteries, gives it a pass IMO.
Right, I have no affiliation with any battery company...I just buy stuff when I find good deals, then if I never end up using it I just sell it off. I don't even use over half the stuff I buy.

I see you looking, Daniel //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

hahahaha yes!!!! I just bought some batcap 2000's but i could always use more juice....hehehe

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.