batcap 4000 or XS

stock 750cca, any XS....
Well no single xs or batcap is gona support 6-8k its gona take multiple batts ...i wouldnt wast the money on either..id go to sams and get some g31 duracell agms...probably gona take a big alt good agm under the hood and at least 3 aux batts to have sufficient electrical support

so whats the rule of thumb when choosing a certain brand of batteries for your setup, meaning what makes one brand better than others if the amps are enough for the setup, help me from your exp......

If u want 6-8k daily j wuld get 2 singer h.o alts 320a 6 stage hairpin and externally regulate the voltage to around 15. Than get like 5 or 6 minimum agm batteries if you want your electrical to be very stable and solid. Dnt cheap on ur electrical

I have xs and love them. Friend has a kinetik n lkves it ive owned a sams club n wasnt impressed tho it was better than my stock battery. Ive heard odyssey are the best.

You do not need two alts. To answer your question. Two d3100s can produce real world power of 1 batcap4000.

Call lowlow Auto audio of Newport news Va if you want to hear about it first hand. He's had two DD m4as at .5 ohm running full tilt for song after song after song after song. .. With a voltage drop of only 0.5. All this with the car OFF.

So imo, get two.. Yes only two of them. With a single high output alt.

You do not need two alts. To answer your question. Two d3100s can produce real world power of 1 batcap4000. Call lowlow Auto audio of Newport news Va if you want to hear about it first hand. He's had two DD m4as at .5 ohm running full tilt for song after song after song after song. .. With a voltage drop of only 0.5. All this with the car OFF.

So imo, get two.. Yes only two of them. With a single high output alt.
that just made my day....got a d3100 and a 220a alt getting here tomorrow for my 2500watt system //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif thank you!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.