**Bamaboy's OPERATION Pull Out Wall, Put Other Subs in...4 12's...DC...RF**

Well should be getting a vid up tomorrow, i have a day off and i think the weather is gonna be good, i've already gotten part of the video made, gonna find a spot tomorrow to get some footage

doing this so i wont forget

know its been a little bit

Well should be getting a vid up tomorrow, i have a day off and i think the weather is gonna be good, i've already gotten part of the video made, gonna find a spot tomorrow to get some footage
doing this so i wont forget

know its been a little bit
Wow, I thought you had died or something. LOL!!

clean man:) Love that box alot i want to try that flexstone wit grey primor
its not flexstone on the outside, its just texture paint, the inside is flexstone, the outside paint i got from walmart and home depot

SRMtsAbrSpL.jpg

Vids are TEH TITS dude. Good effin job!
thanks sir

when do i get to see the beast:p:

thanks sir

when do i get to see the beast:p:
All in good time sir. I don't have too much more equipment to buy. I got all 12 sets of 6 1/2's for my Christmas present so that money did not have to come out of my build fund //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif. I will probably be ordering the batteries within a couple of weeks. After the batts, it's a simple matter of procuring all of the wiring and other installation parts/pieces that I might need.

threw it on the meter again, jeezy air forces
photouu.jpg

im happy with it, 150.6 on music is good for me
Very, very nice good sir. I can't wait until I can actually hear this **** thing. You have yet to call me to let me know when you are in town //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bamaboy

5,000+ posts
War Eagle!!!
bamaboy
Auburn, Alabama
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date