Bad95gt

yeah, terra, don't be a ****ing idiot. you got scammed, this dude is obviously using stolen funds to pay you (and me). he's a liar too, a poor one at that.

Bad95gt, you said that you told paypal you got the amp? bull ****. you never put anything in the comments. you're a scum bag, low-life.

mods, please ban this assclown. i will try my best with paypal, terra, I would call bad95gt's local PD because you have a good amount of money. if we try, we can **** up this guy's credit at least, maybe get him in legal trouble? i don't know, i'll come up with something. meanwhile, create a new thread that says bad95gt = scammer and i'll post in there too. you can throw his name/address in your sig, meanwhile.

ill post in there....he got an ipod off me and then filed like everyone else..saying he never recieved...it ....but it was proven and i won the case...Fvck Him //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif

is this guy realy from texarkana ark!!!!!! i do remember many many years back a young kid from texarkana tried to get me on 2 punch 200's and 2 punch power dvc subs i would say 6 or 7 years back or maybe a lil longer!!!! i called there house at all time of the night!!! and was talking to his mom and dad lol 3 or 4 in the morning i guess they got sick of the calls and finnaly got my stuff back i was supposed to recieve a indash tv!!

lol i bet this is the same person!!! ill almost bet money on it!!!

bad95gt, if you're telling the truth the right thing for you to do is pay these people their money any worry about dealing with paypal yourself.

then i bet its the same kid!! well probably not a kid now but when we sent him the rf stuff back then he was!!!!!!!!!

call his house sure he lives at home with mom and dad still lol

connersdad19 - thats ********...because on paypal it doesnt even stat that...It says temporary hold - inquiry by paypal...NOT A CLAIM or DISPUTE!!!!

You pos! Saying a filed the claim.....You cant even copy the pge & show where paypal shows the dispute or claim....It only says temporary hold......I cant control that.

dwman - do you have any idea how old i am?

So i took something from you 6-7 yrs ago!!!!

So you talked to my parents then? In texarkana? thats funny, as my parents dont even live in texarkana. LMAO!!!

Just my g/f & myself

So i was a kid 6-7 yrs ago huh???

Ok, thats fine, just whatever you state.

Louisiana crx - replied back to your pm.....

Bobbydd - i am working on the paypal stuff & trying to get it staright...if need be, I will take care of terra & sue bee, but connersdad(**** him & his bs)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

skylineTT

10+ year member
bass=sekz
skylineTT
Houston/Dallas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies