Bad95gt

He also at this point still has my BNIB laptop, he contactacted me when this started saying he will ship it out. and ship it back to me. Altho it's been 2 days now and no tracking #???

aroc - yours is sent back to the same address on the package(as where it came from).

ryanromma - i have NEVER tried to sell you a ps3!

terra - i will try to get everything straight with paypal if I can....all payments came from my paypal account...the only other time is if i didnt have enough, BUT I VER RARELY if ever use a credit/debit card.......Debit is assoicated with me bank account...So i try not to use my debit card.

I have talked with Bad95gt multiple times, and he does NOT seem shady at all. Always very helpful, and gives good information about his stuff. I would trust him..

KORNDOG -

Say, whoever or whatever you have on your mind or what you believe is fine , but whatever......You must be completely stupid to the fact....

Well i'll be watching

Then why would his name be posted in the thread last night by horen131 as a name he's scammed under.
well if you look & read...my name is in some kids sig(s/n ryanroma - he says I am the same as the other people).......I have NEVER even tried to sell a PS3!!!

aroc - yours is sent back to the same address on the package(as where it came from).
ryanromma - i have NEVER tried to sell you a ps3!

terra - i have never even used a credit card for payment with paypal!....all payments came form my paypal account or bank account.
Did paypal send $250 dollars of terra's money to your paypal account?

Did paypal send $250 dollars of terra's money to your paypal account?
Jesus christ!.....NO

I can even do anything with the money!

My paypal account is ****ed up due to a guy buying a an '06 yzf 450 quad from me...He paid half paypal then the other half when he picked it up....After a month has passed(was little over a month)....The guy files a claim says he never got the quad....So long story short I tell paypal about it....i show the bill of sale between the guy & myself....But they take the money form my paypal account & give it to him...so my account is in the negative(- over $4400.00).......So i cant/ wont use paypal......

I posted the situation in the lounge/general section on here......

IP's don't match
Guy could still be using 2 different computers.

His name was in the thread last night. Why would it be in there for no reason? Why would vicious & horen just randomly pick his name and throw it in there.

Im not trying to pick an argument with you, I just dont trust this guy, and I find it odd that his name would appear in such a ******** thread as the one Last night.

Guy could still be using 2 different computers.
His name was in the thread last night. Why would it be in there for no reason? Why would vicious & horen just randomly pick his name and throw it in there.

Im not trying to pick an argument with you, I just dont trust this guy, and I find it odd that his name would appear in such a ******** thread as the one Last night.

I understand where you're coming from-

However, their registration IP's are from two completely different places- one is from Minnesota, the other is from Texas.

Long story short............

I sent him a BNIB laptop I had. for 2 dvd decks.

2nd-- he gets the first says it wont even power on. I say ok under Hp warrenty it will get replace-- as a good seller I get in contact with my hp rep with who i've delt with before and he got his laptop replaced under warrenty. hp ships him a laptop.

3rd-- he claims he sent the defective laptop back to hp as requierd---" NO TRACKING # BTW"

4th --Gets the new laptop makes some excusse that his buddy never got to ship the decks out. and he's sorry for the trouble andn will ship me the new replaced laptop.

5th-- I pm him telling him to ship it to my addy apose to where it was sent from as it was sent from factory by hp......

What does he do ship it back to where it came from

WTF!!!!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif Thats not where I am

ohhh and ........... NO TRACKING #

Heads up checked from the rep and the first laptop has NOT been shipped back yet they can check as they send pre paid shipping labels and they know as soon as shipping picks up the laptop!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

skylineTT

10+ year member
bass=sekz
skylineTT
Houston/Dallas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies