Bad95gt

skylinett- you have a pm....i have responded to your pms....
jt1979- your full of ****.....NEVER have i even attemped to do a DEAL WITH YOU...only DEWITT!!!...so whats uo with that???

aroc - replied back to you again....

connersdad19 - ONCE agasin, you kep saying i scammed you...I NEVER filed a complaint or dispute with paypal, EVER...simple as that.

I received the ipod, works perfect, etc!
I've never dealt with him personally, but every time he wanted something I had, he would **** off and just piss me off, so I was done with it. not playing games here.

Let me see what I can get for you. It will be tomorrow morning/night.

He has scammed all over the net. Google bad95gt

Learn to read dipshit! I thought you were an alright guy until all these posts here. Why dont you post WTF is going on?

The deal with you and Dewitt was all screwed up and he most likely was trying to scam you, and you got all pissed, so I do not see why you would be scamming here. I dont know what is going on, but I just thought it odd. Read my previous posts on here about you.

And I have spoke with you several times concerning the Concept amp and the Diamond amp I had. You would screw around and not ever get back to me about ne thing. I sold everything now, so no big deal, but I just dont understand what this thread is really about. Everyone here and on sounddomain says you're scamming, yet you're still here so..................... most scammers do not return so this is not the case as I see it, just a misunderstanding somwheres down the line.

BAD95GT....What the **** is this ******** paypal claim a month after you bought the deck? answer my **** pm. you said a month ago that the problem with the deck was resolved...and then 4 weeks after that u file a claim??

wtf: I did not file a claim/dispute of any kind with paypal.......

Paypal wont let me logged on or do anything with my account....as my account is in the negative due to a guy buying a racing quad from ......my thread is in the lounge section........

I DID NOT FILE ANY **** CLAIM WITH PAYPAL!!!!

wtf: I did not file a claim/dispute of any kind with paypal.......Paypal wont let me logged on or do anything with my account....as my account is in the negative due to a guy buying a racing quad from ......my thread is in the lounge section........

I DID NOT FILE ANY **** CLAIM WITH PAYPAL!!!!
Still no contact! !! ! ! ! ! ! !//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

Got a PM from him saying he's going to refund me for shipping and get me either back what he promissed or what I shipped him for his trade.

I apologize to Bad95GT. I thought the paypal action brought against me was GT's claim. It turns out that Paypal had a fradulent claim on gt's account and used a reversal to give the money back to 95. so anyways..the only i option i now have is to request the money from Bad95 and hope theyll give it back to me. hopefully everything will work out and i can get my money back.

Hello. As some of you may see, I'm in his references twice as I did do two transactions with him, with me being the buyer in both transactions. The first one, I bought a pair of 6x9's and tweets from him. I got them TWO days later, packed VERY well and they were just as described! 6x9's worked perfectly and haven't tested the tweets yet but they look fine.

Next transaction was where I bought a $55 pioneer HU from him..... Lost contact with him for a week or so. I didn't sweat it b/c it's not like I needed the HU right then and also b/c I had such a good transaction with him the first time, I thought I was safe. 2 weeks went by, then 3. I kept trying to PM him and finally got a response saying that it was shipped out. He didn't give me a tracker or anything. Kept asking him for it but all he could say was "I shipped it out, etc etc etc". Then after 4 weeks or so, I demanded a refund. He then told me he "would check to see if it got shipped out......". I'm like "WTF"?!?!?!? Check with who?!?! But anyhow, to make this story shorter, it seems like he's selling things not only for himself but for other friends of his or another shop. He seems to be a middle man somewhat.

I demanded a refund for 2 weeks and he kept putting it off saying he had no money and that he had to sell something first til he could send me the money. While waiting for that payment to be refunded, the Pioneer HU showed up on my door step....mind you 7-8 weeks after I paided almost. It was just as described though and worked perfectly!! I was happy about that. But needless to say, I don't think I would be too comfortable spending large amounts of money with this guy.

Just wanted to get that story out there. NOT saying he's a scammer b/c I got my products from him. But some of you guys situations aren't looking to good! I felt the same way when he wasn't contacting me ignoring pms and it took forever me to get my stuff but the good thing about it is that I DID get what I paid for and it was in PERFECT working order! Good luck everyone! Bad95gt, get everyone straigtht if you can man. Wouldn't want your name being associated with "scammer".

V.

I had some good dealings with him....but on our last transaction I was shorted part of the item I bought...he said he would get them sent out...It has been over a month ...I still don't have the other parts //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif Even though he emailed me a couple of times when I asked saying they'd be in the mail...It shouldn't take over 2 days to receive something...It has been 2 weeks since I was last told it would be shipped //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

he tryed to scam me i traded him a jl audio 1000.1 for a pioneer 7900dvd and when i got the unit it didtn come with any cables and after 3 months of ****ing with him i finaly got him to trade me a kenwood 911dvd so it took him forever to get it to me.

Bad95gt is, simply put, a horrible person, with no heart, no recognization of the difference between wrong and right, and no balls...... He recently tried scamming me out of 650 for a PS3, but thanks to my good friend JT1979, I didn't waste my money..

Paypal decided bad95 used some fradulent credit card on his pp so they did a reversal on our transaction...which now means he has my $250, and my touchscreen HU. pp says the only thing i can do i request the money. which i did but who knows

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

skylineTT

10+ year member
bass=sekz
skylineTT
Houston/Dallas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies