Bad idea to buy a ct sounds 7000?

LOL. Why would you consider buying one of these when you KNOW they are notorious for spontaneous combustion and the owners of the "company" don't pay their bills?

No the problems have not been resolved lol Mine just burnt up couple weeks ago after six months. I have to agree with others dont waist your money put it toward a better amp. Almost caught my truck on fire so if you do get a fire extinguisher with the money you saved. Not being funny!

I remember reading few things about the 7k. But I've owned a few CT amps and never had any issues. Using the 2200.1 currently.

Don't know man, I picked up a CT Sounds 1400 not too long ago and that amp gets KIND OF WARM. My old hifonics 1700 brz didn't put out as much as the CT but didn't get warm either and the CT is only powering a 10 inch SA-X d2. Bass boost turned all the way down and gain is about half way. I would say go with something else.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.