Backup camera

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hi, I installed a new Kenwood dnr476s head unit along with idatalink maestro Rr, the HRNI1, the HU-Ken1, and the nav1 adapter. It works well except for the backup camera. It works when the radio is in the booting sequence but when it's all started the camera isn't working anymore. Not when going in reverse nor putting it in camera mode. It shows only a black screen with the message on top of screen. Tested voltage on the purple/white wire when the camera is working(12v battery) and again when it's not working (12v battery either).... I need help I'm stuck and don't know what to do...even reflashed the RR.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

It only works when the car is in reverse. Also, some units have trigger options in the settings menu.
How positive are you that the reverse camera power supply was spliced in with a reverse light wire? If you used one of those blue wire splicers...
I have a nissan and i put mine on a switch that has my aftermarket reverse lights.worse case scenerio,u can do that.i just have to flip the toggle...
You will definitely want to read what the Reverse wire does, and what those two blue wires by the rear camera video input do. That should tell you...

About this thread

Andre Leclair

CarAudio.com Newbie
Andre Leclair
Sabrevois, QC J0J 2G0, Canada
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from