SOLD avic d3 and jl 300/4

roxj
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
texas
i have a clean avic d3 for sale. it will come with all the original manuals, box, nav disc(original versions and the most recent upgraded disc) and the ipod cable. it has the bypass done also. all it will need is a new gps antena, other than that it is in excelent condition. asking $375 + shipping

second i have a nice jl 300/4 v1 in excellent working and cosmetic condition. asking $225 + shipping.

the only reason i am selling these 2 pieces is because i want a hu that i can go active with and a 450/4 to rum my comps active.

i would be willing to trade for an alpine 9887 or preferably a pioneer deh-p800prs or a clean jl 450/4 v1. if i trade for the alpine i will also have the pioneer xm unit with nav traffic and the pioneer bt200 bluetooth umit for sale.

i have had a few positive transactions on here but havent kept up with them thru the years. i do however have over 150 positive transactions with 100% feed back on ebay under roxj01

prices arent set in stone i am willing to negotiate with in reason.

no offers on good clean equipment //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

drug detection time in saliva fixtinhot

klonopin clonazepam

Though Klonopin is widely recognized as very effective for the treatment of anxiety and depression, like most medicines it has some adverse effects on the users as well.

buy klonopin online

Klonopin comes in K-shaped tablet form containing 0.

http://www.handheldwifi.com/ - clonazepam drug

Your past and current medical history should be provided to the doctor in details for examination and evaluation.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.