Audison BitOne

Dhohn
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

Audison BitOne

Item(s) Description/Condition:

This BitOne is in perfect working condition and includes everything that it came with from the factory, including the box.

There is a small chip in the finish coating of the device. It has been fixed but would be visible upon close inspection. This does not impact the functionality of the device and it is not a scratch into the metal chassis, only on the finish coating.

bitonespecs.png

Price:600 dollars, I will also check and update post after finding out if warranty is transferable

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:Shipped at buyers expense. Seller will pay tracking

Item Pictures:

P1010282.jpg

P1010281.jpg

P1010280.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.