Audiopipe apsm-1300

ThatChevyGuy
5,000+ posts

sue me, its a ford.
Georgia
Audiopipe apsm-1300 1000rms mono mini amplifier

Pros: lots of power in a little package, fan cooled, good looks.

Cons: Adjustments are on the bottom of the amp, which can be a pain because sometimes your wires will come out, fan is a little noisy, not very efficient (had to upgrade electrical just to run it!) Low pass filter isn't exactly right, still hear some voice even set all the way down (my subs are 2 inches from my head, not noticeable in a trunk).

For $110 it can't be beat for the power it puts out!

It means that the current draw from the amp was ******* a lot of juice from his alternator so he had to modify the electrical system to support it (via extra batts, alternator, big 3).

@Mr\.meyhem This is a review section so him writing a review is accurate.

So you had to pay to upgrade electrical? How much was that investment? If you got a more effecient, more powerful, better amp for $250 would it still be worth its price? Thats the problem with this ****, you have to spend as much in upgrades as you would spend in a better amp that wont need them.

So you had to pay to upgrade electrical? How much was that investment? If you got a more effecient, more powerful, better amp for $250 would it still be worth its price? Thats the problem with this ****, you have to spend as much in upgrades as you would spend in a better amp that wont need them.
i had 1 b4 in my altima with stocl alt and batt and my volts never went under 13.8

o.0 Lets hope its good enough in my car. I just bought a used Mint condition one on ebay for $95. Plan to wire it to 2 ohms 600 watts RMS, which will run the Infinity 1260 subs perfectly. I'm pretty sure my stock 18 year old 80 amp 12v alt can handle it, I'm 85% sure it will,

I spent $60 on a shuriken bt20 it was the first system in this truck and was required for anything over 300-400w

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

ThatChevyGuy

5,000+ posts
sue me, its a ford.
ThatChevyGuy
Georgia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies