Audiobahn sub...

96civ
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
My friend is considering buying an Audiobahn AW1200V for $100 odd dollars off eBay! Is this a good buy as long as he sets his gains properly and doesn't overplay the sub? (he will be using an 800W rms @ 2 ohms amp, and the sub is 700W RMS @ 2 ohms) or should he look into a different setup? I know Auidobahn isn't the greatest as far as sound quality but he is determined, for he needs something cheap for now.

Don't OVERestimate Audiobahn products..
edited for the truth

and yes i have used some

why buy sucky subs, that use their suckiness as an excuse and say they are made for SPL when they **** at that too?

plain out in my opinion they ****

and you can get a dual 8ohm sub and make it last on a wall socket for a long time

wire the audiobahn to 1ohm and put it on a wall socket then lets see

I'm the moron, I’m the one that can follow directions and answer a simple question. obviously you can't seem to do that simple task.
The simple question was is AB worth it.. he said no, and furthered his answer as to why he shouldnt buy it, there are better subs out.

Then you asked to be educated.. when a simple search can do just that.

he name dsome subs.. which is also answering the very simple question.

now demanding after he answers that question that he posts the links himself?

You are the moron if you cant do that.

we dont answer all the questsions for you, you have to do some research yourself.

I'm the moron, I’m the one that can follow directions and answer a simple question. obviously you can't seem to do that simple task. All you can do is hop on the AB bashing ban wagon when you've probably never seen an AB sub. If you say AB ***** then prove it. Yes they may have some flaws, but a real pro can make one bang. If you can't do that then obviously your the moron. I've seen the AB subs hooked up to wall 110 wall sockets for 45 mins. I've abused a pair of aw1206t for the last year, out lasting many of my friends subs. Yeah they sound like **** too, but a real spl'er would give up a 100% of their sq for a few more db's.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif
SoI guess you can keep talking out your ass, or help the guy out....... MORON..DUDE.... WTF is that. DUDE //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/waycrazy.gif.f4a380c3f94043939fd369defd9e6be2.gif f*cking loser.

your stupid.... i bet the audioban subs u got are the only subs you've ever owned..... and there prob still workin cuz u got em wired to a really high ohm load and your barely puttin power to em //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

NoOBs...... will they ever learn:eyebrow:

but to answer the question, IMO and alot of others on this site audiobahn subs are not worth the money, there is way better quality subs out for the same amount of money, for instance, MTX has some killer subs for there sometimes found cheap prices, MB quart like mentioned is a good sub for the price also, cerwin vega has some decent subs on ebay all the time that sell for really reasonable prices, along with many more as alpine, pioneer, kicker, and many many more, just do some research man and im sure you can find good quality for your budget

a real spl'er would give up a 100% of their sq for a few more db's.
I'm guessing you're a real "spl'er"? Sure sounds like it with the way you're talking.

Each sub has around 2cubes sealed.
Both sealed with around 2cubes before sub displacement.
I guess not.

Hey if it's so easy for me to do the search then it's just as easy for you to do it to.?
What is the world coming to today? Give the beggar a piece now he wants the whole thing. In case you didn't, know, google.com. Are you too lazy to look up those subs mentioned or do you now know how?

exactly how much power do these "almani" amps put out, cause in this case google is not my friend, when google cant find it something is wrong

and you took home the win by putting the audiobahnz in da sealed box

back on topic: what amp are we talking about that your friend has? do he actually have it or is he going to buy it?

is he willing to go used or what?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.