Audi vs Camry

It would be easier and cheaper just to take out the Audi motor/trans and rebuild/fix whatever needs to be done. Trying to swap something that was free in there that does not belong there will end up costing you a lot of time, work and a **** load of money.

It shouldn't be all that hard just get a few mechanic friends several cases of beer and plan a good weekend thing...People have been doing drivetrain swaps for years....Look at Carol Shelby's Cobras....You can put Chevy V8's in Porsches and Jags.....Ford V8's in Miatas...I mean the skys the limit //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I took it to a shop, and none can tell me exactly what it is for sure. For all I know it could be a starter, but about the In 2nd display? I have no idea I thought that is what's causing it? I'm guessing its the tranny sensor from what a few of the guys told me. To the guy above that had this prolbme could you go further in to detail?

Why camry tranny/motor? It was just an idea. One of my buddies from high school crashed his new camry with no insurance on a back road into a ditch and it was done for. So I was going to get the motor and tranny for nothingn pretty much.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.