ATTN: pro-rabbit

it is funny tho how someone will send you an email 30 seconds after your response and go hours without hearing anything and i see you trolling the forums in the dome and such thats why you lost my biz. i hear your a decent builder but your comminucation is **** poor

it is funny tho how someone will send you an email 30 seconds after your response and go hours without hearing anything and i see you trolling the forums in the dome and such thats why you lost my biz. i hear your a decent builder but your comminucation is **** poor
Just because I am personally on the forums does not mean I am in front of a computer checking emails all the time. Every time we have an issues brought to my attention that I was unaware of I fix it quickly. I also then look for ways to improve on what we are lacking. Communication can be an issue when we receive the amount of emails we get a day. I have been working on looking for ways to improve this, the only solution I have came up with is to bring another employee on staff to help with emails only. Right now most people here wear two or more hats and it would appear we have out grown that ability and require staff that will have a singular job rather then spread out.

This is a part of us growing the business as we have been. We increase volume of emails and orders and we do our best to keep up with all else. However, it does not always work and we need to go back and readdress various things to ensure we are doing our best.

I'm sorry you feel the way you do, however you are 100% entitled to your own opinion as is everyone.

I must say though, communication is a bit my fault directly. I focused this last 6 months on our new building and increasing our ability to build at a larger volume and quicker. So those areas had my full attention while much of the office did not.

Just because I am personally on the forums does not mean I am in front of a computer checking emails all the time. Every time we have an issues brought to my attention that I was unaware of I fix it quickly. I also then look for ways to improve on what we are lacking. Communication can be an issue when we receive the amount of emails we get a day. I have been working on looking for ways to improve this, the only solution I have came up with is to bring another employee on staff to help with emails only. Right now most people here wear two or more hats and it would appear we have out grown that ability and require staff that will have a singular job rather then spread out.
This is a part of us growing the business as we have been. We increase volume of emails and orders and we do our best to keep up with all else. However, it does not always work and we need to go back and readdress various things to ensure we are doing our best.

I'm sorry you feel the way you do, however you are 100% entitled to your own opinion as is everyone.

I must say though, communication is a bit my fault directly. I focused this last 6 months on our new building and increasing our ability to build at a larger volume and quicker. So those areas had my full attention while much of the office did not.
yeah its cool man im not all etitled and expected a fast first response jsut saying it makes you look bad and as ive read im not the only one who has experienced it. And i wouldnt be trolling the dome and stuff while i got stacks of emails to answer to put food on the table. bad business imo . also think the pot shots you take at other builders is hitting below the belt .

yeah its cool man im not all etitled and expected a fast first response jsut saying it makes you look bad and as ive read im not the only one who has experienced it. And i wouldnt be trolling the dome and stuff while i got stacks of emails to answer to put food on the table. bad business imo . also think the pot shots you take at other builders is hitting below the belt .
If I'm on my phone checking the forum(which is more then often what I'm doing) I don't check the orders email from my phone. I do check my personal email from it. If I'm here it is as it always has been on the forum, to contribute and now of course to help moderate(which does take some time). I'm sorry you feel I took any "shots" at other companies, but I did speak the truth in one thread. I do my best avoid those situations typically(not the truth, but having to say what was said). In some cases there is no good way to say what needs to be said, and I'm sure I could have said what I did differently. However, it was said and instead of deleting or editing it out (like most would do) I just left it there.

If I'm on my phone checking the forum(which is more then often what I'm doing) I don't check the orders email from my phone. I do check my personal email from it. If I'm here it is as it always has been on the forum, to contribute and now of course to help moderate(which does take some time). I'm sorry you feel I took any "shots" at other companies, but I did speak the truth in one thread. I do my best avoid those situations typically(not the truth, but having to say what was said). In some cases there is no good way to say what needs to be said, and I'm sure I could have said what I did differently. However, it was said and instead of deleting or editing it out (like most would do) I just left it there.
well from now on jsut cause another builder is recoomended dont come in throuwing your weight around about how YOUR PRICES reflect your work . and others make "decent" boxes . plead your case with the customer and gtfo . point being some people build because they want to and they dont need to have higher prices cause its not thier source of income and they do it cause they like dont get down on people cause of that . just my .02

it is funny tho how someone will send you an email 30 seconds after your response and go hours without hearing anything and i see you trolling the forums in the dome and such thats why you lost my biz. I hear your a decent builder but your comminucation is **** poor
lmao

well from now on jsut cause another builder is recoomended dont come in throuwing your weight around about how YOUR PRICES reflect your work . and others make "decent" boxes . plead your case with the customer and gtfo . point being some people build because they want to and they dont need to have higher prices cause its not thier source of income and they do it cause they like dont get down on people cause of that . just my .02
The truth is just that. Our price is directly reflected by our enclosures. Others do build good/decent enclosures. Those facts are as they are. I do not build/ship for the money. We run a full retail store as well as work with various other companies on a wide range of projects. This is to offer a service to those who need it online. Perhaps having all the facts would help you with understand your position.

Being that this is a public forum, I fail to see where you can tell me what my options are for explaining our position. I'm all for open debate, which is why I never edit/delete posts. However, you are allowing your personal feelings for another vendor cloud your judgement in this conversation.

I want to chat with Doug. He needs a talking to.

The truth is just that. Our price is directly reflected by our enclosures. Others do build good/decent enclosures. Those facts are as they are. I do not build/ship for the money. We run a full retail store as well as work with various other companies on a wide range of projects. This is to offer a service to those who need it online. Perhaps having all the facts would help you with understand your position.
Being that this is a public forum, I fail to see where you can tell me what my options are for explaining our position. I'm all for open debate, which is why I never edit/delete posts. However, you are allowing your personal feelings for another vendor cloud your judgement in this conversation.
never seen evidence of any of your work for you to be able to back up that claim (shrug)

Road trip? I will cover your hotel for you or you can stay at my house in the guest bed room.
lol already had a chance to build me a box remember //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif communication broke that deal maybe next time i need one tho ill hit yah up dustin. generous offer tho man seriously.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol already had a chance to build me a box remember //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif communication broke that deal maybe next time i need one tho ill hit yah up dustin. generous offer tho man seriously.
Understandable. The offer stands any time you would like to take it up. You don't have to buy anything if you don't want. Just come on up and check us out. I will even take you over to the "secret" shop where the big builds happen.

Understandable. The offer stands any time you would like to take it up. You don't have to buy anything if you don't want. Just come on up and check us out. I will even take you over to the "secret" shop where the big builds happen.
good to know its there straight up I35

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

w00b3r

w00b3r
Missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Full Tilt