Attention Everyone

Well good news and bad news I guess. While messing with a few things today in truck I went to climb out and fell as soon as I tried to stand. Amber brought me back into the docs office and they said I needed to have a minor surgery to fix the issue. No need to go into details really, but the doc said I should no issues after surgery tomorrow other then residual pain and soreness. So I'm sorry to say but no finals for me. Just no way to make it even though I told Amber to just take the truck and go. So tomorrow afternoon or Monday I will try and get some video and pics of the truck up.

To those waiting on enclosures I do appologize about this delay. I do still plan to be back at Monday though. Well I will be watching anyway. So I hope to be back on track after this up coming weekend.

Thanks again for all the "well wishes". Dustin is doing great and surgery went just fine with no issues. He is still under medication and he does not do well with them so he has been in bed for a few days. However, he should be starting to get up and move around with in the next few days.

Bad news is that he will need to have bars placed in his back with in the next 5 years. Or so the doctor thinks. Dustin has various damaged to his back from high school sports, to years of abuse from working out and general labor while in college. He was also in a few severe wrecks that caused various damage. To say it best, if you have a good back, please be sure to take care of it. If you have even a hint of pain, go get it checked out. Don't be like Dustin and wait until it is to late to fix.

Amber

Just now saw this thread. Sorry to hear of all the problems you have been going through with your back and pneumonia.. Hope you get to feeling great soon! Don't worry about what we had planned. I am just going to build a daily box for now then next year when competition starts going again we will do something special for the Explorer. Take it easy Dustin.

Sorry, I do not always remember to check this site very often. Dustin is doing great, however, he is still complaining about numbness in his leg/foot. He is doing some "rehab" right now(literally I am in the waiting room) and if all goes well today, he will be cleared to go back to "limited" daily activity.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

pro-rabbit

5,000+ posts
pro-rabbit
OKC, OK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from