ASPM-1300 disappeared? from ebay?

Crafty subject changer you are //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Chinky parts...... so all the "better" amplifiers are US-made only?
we are still on the subject. have been for a wile. actually korean/us ...

we are still on the subject. have been for a wile. actually korean/us ...
So you're admitting that if you needed 750rms setup, and you clamped the cheapest option to put out 750RMS, you would buy the more expensive 1000rms option instead? Just so you can say you have a better name? Or because you like saying that you have extra power that wont be used?

So you're admitting that if you needed 750rms setup, and you clamped the cheapest option to put out 750RMS, you would buy the more expensive 1000rms option instead? Just so you can say you have a better name? Or because you like saying that you have extra power that wont be used?
if i needed 750 i would look for a quality 750 that i ca rely on and not have to worry about any electrical bs or manufacture defaults,

i have used the ap1500 ap1800 ap3000 and the mini 1300 and never had any probs with them i just sold 1 of my ap1500 that i had for over 2 years volts never dipped under 13.6 wired @ .5 with rise to 1.2 ohms with stock batt and alt had friends clamp them with scope and got over 1300 clean power a few got over 1400 clean and some got 1100 clean so i guess its a hit and miss but for the price there is no amp out there that will match it. and out of 10+ ap amps i have never had 1 break. i have used sundown kicker rf ss dd amps yes they all sound a lil better but none can come close to the price of this so called pos ap amps that get the job done

I think the part people seem to overlook with the AP amps is the inefficiency. People can live with the fact that they don't sound as good and are slightly over rated as they feel like they are saving money. But if you are saving $40 buying the amp, only to have to invest $100+ on a new battery or big three to run it, is it really worth it?

I never had any problems out of my power acoustik but I've seen overpriced kicker, and mtx amps go up in smoke. Its a a lot of "junk" out there for what ap does I don't think u could just throw it in the "junk category " a lot of people say u get what u pay for ,sometimes that's true ,but a lot of this stuff is the same in a different package with a higher price tag. Its just like weed, to many people think what they have is better than the other guys, when I know for a fact they got it from the same source... But like I said I'm not a fan of ap/kicker that goes for woofers and amps. But more power to u if u run it.

CAT MAN.... let me help a brother out...! Thanks for trying to educate these people.

AP amps are not reliable, inefficient, and customer service......what customer service?

An amp that is upwards of 85-90% efficient will use less power, put out less heat and will be less likely to fail when pushed to the limits.

You also can't beat the sound quality of even the "budget" MB Quarts, Cadence, and several other "budget" amps. Don't forget, Good amps used to start around $250 and go up from there. Now you can get a "good" quality MB Quart, Cadence, etc for $150 on up. SPEND THE EXTRA $40 YOU CHEAP BASTARDS!

CAT MAN.... let me help a brother out...! Thanks for trying to educate these people.
AP amps are not reliable, inefficient, and customer service......what customer service?

An amp that is upwards of 85-90% efficient will use less power, put out less heat and will be less likely to fail when pushed to the limits.

You also can't beat the sound quality of even the "budget" MB Quarts, Cadence, and several other "budget" amps. Don't forget, Good amps used to start around $250 and go up from there. Now you can get a "good" quality MB Quart, Cadence, etc for $150 on up. SPEND THE EXTRA $40 YOU CHEAP BASTARDS!
I'm sorry to tell u amps are no where near that efficient at 1ohm or 2ohms most of those ratings are into 4ohms and most amps are around 65% efficient into 1 ohm

brad get a grip. ive used them. clamped mine and a buddies. they both did the same ol crap. the price is great for power. but they are so inefficient it really doesnt make it worth buying
Either way, my ****** audiopipe equipment is gonna take a nasty runny dump on the TL over whatever youre running this spring.

Sure, if all you're limiting yourself to is the rock-bottom price point junk like Audiotripe occupies.

Inefficiency by itself is not necessarily bad, but like impedance rise people who don't know get fixated on a single spec and go blind to everything else.

I never had any problems out of my power acoustik but I've seen overpriced kicker, and mtx amps go up in smoke. Its a a lot of "junk" out there for what ap does I don't think u could just throw it in the "junk category " a lot of people say u get what u pay for ,sometimes that's true ,but a lot of this stuff is the same in a different package with a higher price tag. Its just like weed, to many people think what they have is better than the other guys, when I know for a fact they got it from the same source... But like I said I'm not a fan of ap/kicker that goes for woofers and amps. But more power to u if u run it.
Audiopipe, PA and kicker are NOT equal. Horrible comparison.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.