ASPM-1300 disappeared? from ebay?

i am not wrong. like i said i have owned and tested two of my own. they were all the same crap. i didnt change anything.
http://www.caraudio.com/forums/thunderdome-forum-members-only/531556-audiopipe-sub-par.html

there is the thread prior to more testing done by me. it really saddens me to see people so blinded now days that they cant see what junk is
Im not disagreeing with you on the fact that this amplifier has a crappy rating. It is sad that so many audio enthusiasts have this mask over their eyes and rely wholly on what the box says. If this amp was rated at 600rms @ 1 ohm, everyone on this forum would start nut hugging and be like "OMG this 600rms amp for only $110 actually does 750!!! SO AWESOME"

However, just because of the rating system DOES NOT MEAN this isnt a great purchase for somebody who needs 750rms, which you claim to have successfully clamped this amplifier at.

Im done with this thread, I feel like im talking to a deaf person.

For those that it matters to, I consider myself rather experienced with car audio, I know many people who will vouche for me, and although I wouldnt purchase this amplifier for a 1000rms driver setup, I would definitely use this amplifier if i had slightly lower power demands.

As a matter of fact, I think im going to buy one just because this d-bag is nuthugger-blind //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Im not disagreeing with you on the fact that this amplifier has a crappy rating. It is sad that so many audio enthusiasts have this mask over their eyes and rely wholly on what the box says. If this amp was rated at 600rms @ 1 ohm, everyone on this forum would start nut hugging and be like "OMG this 600rms amp for only $110 actually does 750!!! SO AWESOME"
However, just because of the rating system DOES NOT MEAN this isnt a great purchase for somebody who needs 750rms, which you claim to have successfully clamped this amplifier at.
i clamped it im just not going to lie about what i have tested to make them look good. to make him feel better sure if you want cheap get it. it is after all your money. im just trying to help you make a better choice

i clamped it im just not going to lie about what i have tested to make them look good. to make him feel better sure if you want cheap get it. it is after all your money. im just trying to help you make a better choice
Please read my edit.

Have a good day..... or better day I guess.

what happens on a forum doesnt affect my day. i honestly dont care who you are or claim to be. like i said i know what i have experienced. yet you have not
You're right. I'm wrong. I have no idea what im talking about. Everyone ignore what I said above this post. Logic does not exist in the car audio world. The more nuthuggers there are, the more DBz and SQ you get.

if you did you would have kept your mouth shut. all you did was try and justify the price to junk ratio. thats the only thing any of you have to fall back on.

if you did you would have kept your mouth shut. all you did was try and justify the price to junk ratio. thats the only thing any of you have to fall back on.
lol.

Let me say this ONE more time:

If i needed 1000RMS @ 1 ohm, would i buy this amp? NO

If i needed 750rms @ 1 ohm, would i buy this amp? YES..............why? Because its probably the cheapest clamped 750rms @ 1 ohm i will find.

lol.
Let me say this ONE more time:

If i needed 1000RMS @ 1 ohm, would i buy this amp? NO

If i needed 750rms @ 1 ohm, would i buy this amp? YES..............why? Because its probably the cheapest clamped 750rms @ 1 ohm i will find new.
fixed //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

This is my mentality. I bought the ASPM-1300 yesterday because of positive feedback about it. Today, I am receiving negative feedback about it. Once I get my system, if it does what I need it to do, then yay. If it doesn't then I learned my lesson. For me its basically if the product does what I want it to do. I have Sony Xplod Speakers and kenwood speakers in my car both less than $50 for a pair, and a $50 boss deck. People might give me **** for that, but to me I could care less, because they do what I want them to do. I love my current audio system, I really do. But I think both CAT MAN and SuperGumby made good points. So thanks for fighting. Arguing definitely brings out the good vs bad on both sides, and I got that. Wooo //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

sorry if it seems it got heated but when are you guys going to learn if 30$ is an issue you are in the wrong hobby?
When are you going to learn that you dont need 1000rms if you are trying to run a 750rms, or less for that matter, setup?

i wont because the amp is unreliable. cheap chinky parts.
Crafty subject changer you are //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Chinky parts...... so all the "better" amplifiers are US-made only?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.