• Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

nutxo
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
tacoma
Item(s) for Sale: PPI a404, a200, a600

Item(s) Description/Condition: pretty fair. Not beat to hell. All warranty stickers are intact although one looks like someone touched and its ripped but not unsealed. All 3 amps power up and play fine on all channels. While I was retesting I dropped the little metal thing in one of the connectors. Easily replaceable. All amps have original PPI power plugs

Price: 400 plus ship for all 3. For an extra 40 Ill throw in an Alpine 3656 crossover ( the thing has a ton of features )

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Buyer pays shipping and for any mats I dotn have available here at home. Last thing I sold I had to spend 27 bucks just on boxes. it ******.

Item Pictures:

HPIM6012.jpg

HPIM6044.jpg

HPIM6043.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

namage.jpg

HPIM6020.jpg

HPIM6021.jpg

HPIM6022.jpg

HPIM6025.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
$40 shipped on the Alpine ?
A lot of people apparently don't realize that alpine is one of the most bad *** active crossovers ever made.

40 plus ship and you got a deal.

OH HEY,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When did you come back?

Any Idea what the dimensions are on that alpine unit? Also, I am sure it has bandpass feature but wanted to make sure. Kinda hard to make out in the pic. Thanks.

Any Idea what the dimensions are on that alpine unit? Also, I am sure it has bandpass feature but wanted to make sure. Kinda hard to make out in the pic. Thanks.
Its in a tub under a few other tubs, a few amps and a dead cat. Ill get that to you later tonight?

Err,. you can see right there it has a bandpass. See on the pic of the xover points?

9x10 looks like. Rough estimate.

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

325 for the amps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...