Are you a music blaring douche bag when you drive down the street?

Everything is fair game except after the sun goes down driving through neighborhoods and stop lights. I figure in both cases they can't just ignore it, I'm pumping it into their skull at an inappropriate time. Otherwise F-em. I have the right to jam too.

Sometimes its a nice sunny day, you feel like crankin it with the windows down, not really trying to impress or annoy others, but for your own personal enjoyment, whats wrong with that?
x2. Felt that way today, just wanted to roll down the windows to the first bout of 80 degree weather we've gotten this year and play some newly downloaded stuff. Sadly, I'm in the process of rebuilding so no sub to enjoy on such a nice day

If a meathead on a loud harley or piped diesel truck pulls up at the same stop, my **** goes to full blast... I guess it's my competitive nature.

Once I was topped at a light and an old man in front of me got out of his car and came right to my window "TURN THAT MOTHERFUKKING

**** DOWN YOU KAKSUCKER, ITS MAKING MY **** INSIDES HURT YOU PRICK !!!"

I like loud music in my car but I also do my best to respect the rights of everybody else.

I turn my stuff down at stop lights. Only time I actually tried to make someone angry was because some 40 year old in a midlife crisis decided to blare disturbed out of his convertible at a light. I like disturbed, but I was trying to talk with my GF lol. My car is a sound trap since it's a cadillac so I rolled down the windows and played some Bowling for Soup (my car gets loud on everything, I have an actual stereo, not just subs). Haha the guy was pissed, it was a long light since I waited a good ten seconds for him to turn his down before mine went up. We sat there almost a minute. He basically gunned it from a dead stop around the corner lol.

Only other time I wasn't considerate was in a drive through as my friend turned it up before I could tell him not to on the focal drum tracks lol. I get to the window and the lady asked me why it sounded like someone was drumming outside lol.

dude i just dont care. At stop lights...here recently my windows have been down...with **** the world by slipknot playing. I just love that song so much cause thats how i feel =d
its pretty funny. Pulling up to a family with their windows down with younger kids in the back seats...just to watch their windows go up. Mostly fun cause of all the hardcore christians around my town. Im still waiting to be followed by a preacher or something...waiting for me to park my car...so he can get out and tell me my path is a path to eternal pain in hell if i dont stop listening to that garbage.

Im not too worried about my stuff getting stolen...but if its not a crowded place or a popular parking lot or something....and its a place i wont be in and out of pretty quickly...then i will turn it down to where its not too loud...plus well...most of the people around here use sony and crap like that...and they arent worth the trouble of trying to take. Also like i said...a pretty heavily christian neighborhood. Well...and the fact that my little system thing is just 1500 watts running to 2 12s...as of right now. Getting 2 15s or 2 18s after i get my car payed off within the next 2 months.
wow^

Driving though your college campus blaring music when you dont know half of the people on a college campus and half the people who hear you probally think your an ass for crankin it everytime your on campus. Its makes your car a target, i never beat around campus like that.
You said you hope his stuff gets stolen...you're an ******* //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

/argument

I have a different hobby than annoying people //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Isn't the point that no one else should hear it, except the people in the car?

Or am I just thinking logically again?
I meant car audio smartass //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif:fyi://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
vbulletin4_logo.gif
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif:fyi://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

gotta admit i use to be when i was 16 and had a lil set up (compared to what i have now) but like most people have already stated for the last year or 2 i turn it down at stoplights and when im going through residential areas, even on a college campus its not full tilt but stuff still rattles and i get dirty looks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I have a different hobby than annoying people //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Isn't the point that no one else should hear it, except the people in the car?

Or am I just thinking logically again?
What the hell are you doing on this forum then?

We come here for the love of loud music and breath taking BASS.

Plus i dont do this to impress people (anyone not into car audio wouldnt be impressed) i do it for the feelin that it gives me.

Love to feel the vibration in my feet and seat (its like i have a massage chair haha) that feelin and the sensation when the bass hits is why im addicted and always will be

What the hell are you doing on this forum then?We come here for the love of loud music and breath taking BASS.

Plus i dont do this to impress people (anyone not into car audio wouldnt be impressed) i do it for the feelin that it gives me.

Love to feel the vibration in my feet and seat (its like i have a massage chair haha) that feelin and the sensation when the bass hits is why im addicted and always will be
some people enjoy a well balanced system that isn't bass heavy. Me being one of them. I'm not going to say i hate loud bass, i enjoy it for about 20-50seconds.

I like car audio.

My other hobby is smashing cement with jackhammers, because it's loud. mmm loud. But I don't do that in neighborhoods or intersections. I don't use my jackhammer to shut out other people with smaller jackhammers either. If I did have a jackhammer competition in an intersection with someone, we'll both look like a douche from a distance. And of course, since my jackhammer is always bigger and better, i'll look like the bigger ass.. jackass, douche, whatever.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.