Aq super tweeters

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are "loud" like any other pro audio product put in a car. lol
So your saying that most pro audio tweets sound the same cause I've used a bunch of different brands from legacy and boss to creshendo and dd and at this point as far as "sound" they all sound the same

syes most sound the same as they were designed tp be listen to outside per say . i spoke to dd and kevin confrmed that thio the dd are built top better specs thy are still the same concept . the only one im waiting to try are the crescendo ft1 as per navids specs they wre noyt built like the traditional pa and sound different . are you looking for a pa tweeter ? if so i got 2 i can sell cheap

I like them a lot, very full bodied sound for a supertweeter and obviously lots of top end sparkle. I just swapped out some pyle bullets for the AQ's in my demo set up. Also run them in the wife's mini van.

Yes they can get very loud, but I tend to cut back on power and tame them down a little with the EQ. Not harsh at all if set up properly and not overpowered.

i need some pro audio my mids cant keep up
It took me a few years to make the switch, but I'm sold on PA stuff if you set it up properly. I've heard cars with 8 sets of alpine 6.5's per door and it still couldn't keep up with the bass.

It took me a few years to make the switch, but I'm sold on PA stuff if you set it up properly. I've heard cars with 8 sets of alpine 6.5's per door and it still couldn't keep up with the bass.
i want some pyle pros but i cant find a good cheap crossover for them and their tweets.

i want some pyle pros but i cant find a good cheap crossover for them and their tweets.
Most tweets come with an inline cap for the HPF. For the mids use your HU HPF and an FMOD for the LPF to create your bandpass....

I've heard some of the pyle mids and they didn't sound all that good. For ultra budget I'd go with the Part Express PA165's that are around $22 each. I've installed a bunch of those and they're quite impressive and loud, or step up to Seleniums if you want to spend more.

What tweets are superior to you guys? I'm shopping for some!
I run the AQ's in the A pillars, 4 per side and Nendo XST's in the doors/center console/above the wall. Both get loud and sound good if you don't overpower them as they can get shrilly/harsh sounding then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...