Anyone with Soundqubed Mids/highs experience?

UGHH

CarAudio.com Elite
I'm buying some Soundqubed subs on Black Friday and I want to keep it all in the family so to say and get their component set too, or maybe get their pro audio mids and highs. I just can't find any reviews on them. Anybody have any experience with them at all?

yeah, was not impressed, super tweets where a disappointment.... mid's where not bad but mediocre.... My pioneers sound better... and thats sad cuz I love my AQ sub!!!

[quote name='charlie195']my son had some... sq is not great at all... love their subs but not a fan of their mids/highs.... where's my son he'll tell ya!!! @basswiigee;[/QUOTE]

Welcome to caraudio.com ya old fart :naughty:

supertweeters sound very good, run them in a few diff vehicles. PA mids get loud and sound clear, not sure what people are expecting out of them. For the price they're hard to beat...

yeah, was not impressed, super tweets where a disappointment.... mid's where not bad but mediocre.... My pioneers sound better... and thats sad cuz I love my AQ sub!!!
what was disappointing about the supertweeters? Curious since I run them in a few diff vehicles and like how they sound and I ran Vifa, Seas, Alpine, and a few others before them...

supertweeters sound very good, run them in a few diff vehicles. PA mids get loud and sound clear, not sure what people are expecting out of them. For the price they're hard to beat...
Exactly i got 4 mids and a set of tweets for 95 bucks ..properly setup and installed in properly deadened doors they are awesome ..loud and clear ....anyone who says other wise has install or setup problem

what was disappointing about the supertweeters? Curious since I run them in a few diff vehicles and like how they sound and I ran Vifa, Seas, Alpine, and a few others before them...
just didn't seemed like they had as good output as the crescendo's that they replaced... felt like I downgraded...

just didn't seemed like they had as good output as the crescendo's that they replaced... felt like I downgraded...
Which crescendos? I run XST's and AQ's in my set up. Both can be VERY loud if need be, but the AQ's have a much fuller sound to them. Cymbals sound very accurate/detailed.

Throw too much power at them and they'll get nasty, but all tweeters are like that...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.