Anyone know vvblazers777

quick search resulted in this > http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=250281&highlight=vvblazers777 contact one of them and see if they know him. sounds like an alright guy, but he has not been on since the 26th so maybe he has some other stuff going on.
Thanks Blackbonnie I did exactly that, the one memeber that responded didnt have a contact phone number. the other memember has not responded to me.

Ill give him till the end of this weekend, that will be close to 2 weeks

its only been like 9 business days, sometimes people get caught up doing stuff and dont get it shipped out as quickly as we would like. He should have let you know whats going on, but i would give him a little time.

And if he sent it USPS who knows how long it could take, my remote start alarm was supposed to be here in 2 days with priority mail, took over 3 weeks.

he seemed like a douchebag.. but sorry to hear that mang. best of luck!
Me and him had a deal and then out of nowhere he never responded to any of my PM's. He never let me know anything at all and he never even responded after that, and he definitely signed on after I sent them. All in all, not a guy i'd deal with. I expect better business ethics than that if i'm to deal with someone.

Me and him had a deal and then out of nowhere he never responded to any of my PM's. He never let me know anything at all and he never even responded after that, and he definitely signed on after I sent them. All in all, not a guy i'd deal with. I expect better business ethics than that if i'm to deal with someone.
well he is proud enough to have his own feedback thread

I suggets you post your problems

maybe we can save someone else some aggravation

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=250281&highlight=vvblazers777 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.