Anyone know of a 150 decibel, 10 second car??

bunkerking09
10+ year member

Current Status: Win
Just curious //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

vindiesel.jpg

I was honestly contemplating this as my next project. I know it wouldn't be easy, but I've got some ideas that I think may be able to get the job done.

Not using a CRX, at that.

I have an eclipse that runs mid to high 11's(depending on weather and which gas I'm running) right now and does just over 150db(like 150.3) It is only .2 faster down the track with no system in the car. Not worth my lazy *** removing it for track nights. All though my 60fts are much better with the box in the car. Helps the AWD hook I guess.

Uhh, my car has hit 149 and has ran a 12.8 in the 1/4 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Im close? lol

Big block oldsmobile engine + 300lbs in the trunk + 3.42 posi = hooking up and hauling ***

Its faster than most street cars, and its **** near stock. I think stock a first gen 455 puts down around 450hp/500 tq. I added headers, 3" duals with H pipe, carb, new ignition, and tuned it pretty good. I guess im somewhere around 500hp/550+ tq. Pretty good for a near stock, reliable daily driver, i get about 14mpg city, probably around 18 hwy, depending on how heavy my foot is feeling.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.