SOLD Anyone in Tucson or Phoenix area need some subs and a box?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Heresy
10+ year member

Going Against the Grain
Arizona
I have been cleaning up house and am trying to get rid of these PG subs and the box I made for them. I have a listing one Craigslist with the full description: http://phoenix.craigslist.org/ele/79611681.html. You can also look at my gallery since I uploaded the same two pictures there.

It was one of the last boxes I made before I went to college and had to put everything on hold. If anyone knows someone in AZ who might want them, I would be happy to sell to them for much less than the $300 I am asking in the ad.

that's a really nice looking box mani'll keep my eyes and ears open for anything
It is a decent box. I just made those brushed aluminum corners for it last month and tried the subs this week. Overall, it wouldn't have been too bad if I was back in high school with my Suburban, but college means there is no time for car audio. Plus, my apartment is way too small to hold all the audio equipment I do have. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.