Anyone have these knu rcas?

Hey man, those ctx65cs drop right in the doors of your Grand Marquis? I have a 99. I know I need a custom baffle, but is the depth ok? How much room is left?

I have some rca's made like that...all RCA's should do that
OR, you could run the remote wire when you pull RCAs ???//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

OR, you could run the remote wire when you pull RCAs ???//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif
This way its less like to have break in the wiring, especially if its all wrapped together.

It's like you're opposed to good ideas.
Yeah thats what I was thinking //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

15 years ago all RCA's were like that. Here lately, amp manufacturers have felt the need to put 8 gauge turn on terminals on their stuff, making these real tough to use.

i have them. The remote wire is pretty skimpy honestly. while i was stripping it from the rca to get some length so i could make it to the amp turn on it tore super easy so i had to add some to it. Be careful with it and it should be great.

i have them. The remote wire is pretty skimpy honestly. while i was stripping it from the rca to get some length so i could make it to the amp turn on it tore super easy so i had to add some to it. Be careful with it and it should be great.
I wouldn't buy RCAs BECAUSE it had an integrated remote/ground wire. my point fellas is this: SOMETIMES, just because you can do something doesn't mean you should. I learned pulling cables through a TV station, it's just as easy to pull two wires when you have to pull one.

Say that awesome remote wire isn't long enough, you'd have to splice it anyway. True it might be long enough right now, but what happens down the road?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.