Anyone gave up on trunk cars?

Back seats are for pu$$!es //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif Had a jeep, loved it. Now have the cavy with no more back seat. The back seats useless in those things anyways.

False.YOU HAVE A GIANT HOLE CONNECTING THE CHAMBERS!!! its not close to the same.
ok i dont check in every car if the back seats fold down i know that most town cars back seats dont fold down but if i can meter higher with the seats down why keep them up i bet if you could fold urs down you would and having hem down lets some pressure out my trunk so it doesnt rip apart lets the rest of the car take some punishment

Im not bitching. im stating a fact. and no, when you get what your parents give you its not that easy. but i love my car and im thankful that ive been provided with it.
1300!!!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/woot.gif.aaa6090e619a97b6090d16dd863c5a69.gif
Trade it in, or buy an suv so then when you are quiet, you can think of a new reason to ***** about..???

ok i dont check in every car if the back seats fold down i know that most town cars back seats dont fold down but if i can meter higher with the seats down why keep them up i bet if you could fold urs down you would and having hem down lets some pressure out my trunk so it doesnt rip apart lets the rest of the car take some punishment
I fold mine down but I put an amp there. Check out my build log.

My trunk car is ****** loud. It takes alot of work though.

And when the trunk gets too small, i make arrangements.

SAM_1202.jpg

I bought a toyota matrix for the hatchback "magic".... lols, black magic. This car has the worst accoustical properties I have ever heard.These cars have NO sound deadening at all! just plastic panels mounted to metal body parts. Add a sub and you get loud,LOUD, Rattles!!!lol Ive got most worked out but the headliner, may just live with that one. So my hatch hasnt lived up to the hype. My trunk civic was the best sound I ever had. Oh well, gotta live with what I have now so,it'll be a work in progress to get the road noise down and rattles stopped.

The box actually comes from the trunk to just where the rear back cushion used to be, still has some backseat room for groceries.
As does mine currently but all of my back seat is gone because im in a rebuild to have the subs/amps where the back seat was. Need some trunk back in my tiny car.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.