Anybody with an f150?

danos81chevy

US
I have a single cab 1991 f150 that im wanting to do a nice system install on. I was thinking either 2 10's or 2 12's and some really good door speakers. With an amp for the door speakers as well. Ive hooked up systems before but i was wanting a better quality system. With a cap and i've never hooked up an amp to door speakers either. I also plan on some kind of sound deadener. Any tips on where to get cap install info or door speaker amp install info? Sorry being a noob.

I did a blow through on a 95 f150! Had 2 sundown a da 12s on 2 audio pipe mini 1300s That ish was awesome then I got some neo speakers really cheap on a blow out sale on parts express! And did a kenwood 2 channel for the highs! 3way Front stage only! Loved that system !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a single cab 1991 f150 that im wanting to do a nice system install on. I was thinking either 2 10's or 2 12's and some really good door speakers. With an amp for the door speakers as well. Ive hooked up systems before but i was wanting a better quality system. With a cap and i've never hooked up an amp to door speakers either. I also plan on some kind of sound deadener. Any tips on where to get cap install info or door speaker amp install info? Sorry being a noob.
10's or 12's (plural) will not fit in a proper enclosure in that truck. I can get you loud with 2 8's (shallow mount) in a proper ported. Pm me if you're interested.

10's or 12's (plural) will not fit in a proper enclosure in that truck. I can get you loud with 2 8's (shallow mount) in a proper ported. Pm me if you're interested.

Yes you can. As long as you have bucket seats. 3.2 cubes net.

I had 2 10" HDC3 10"s in-between the seats of my 94 Lightning on an AQ3500

My ex-fiancé had a white 92 Flareside back in the day and for her birthday one year I hooked it up with some bumpage. Hers was a single cab and there wasn't much room to play with and she was 5'9" so I had to leave. her plenty of legroom. This was back in '98 or so and I looked around and found some shallow mount Sony 10's that were something like 200 wrms and built a sealed wedge for behind the seat that was something like 7" deep ID at the bottom and 2" ID at the top and something like 2.5ft wide out of 1/2" PB. Put a 500 WRMS Kenwood 2ch on those and I cant remember what I used for the rest but that thing cranked. She was a metal head but she liked Keith Sweat back then and it bumped the **** out of that too.....lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.