Any last minute 6.5 Comp suggestions?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Sleeklsc
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Well these were just out of my price range but are now 25% off..I'm getting 2 pairs. Anybody have any better suggestions for the price? I've looked at everything in the price range. PPi sedona series, the cheaper zxi hifonics, soundstream triantula series, cadence slim zrs line ect. Pretty much everything in the 70 and under price range.

NEW Cadence CWM-6KIT Aluminum 6.5" Component Kit | eBay

Those look nice, I got the cadence zrs slim 6.5 component and like those alot, if those sound similar i would get them, they are rated 25 more rms than the zrs too.. Also put the cheaper mb quarts in my moms car, the discus series , they have a titanium tweeter thats a little bright but get really loud and clear on 40w rms. The zrs are so slim, they are a drop in application in most cars , no mdf spacers or adapters needed. And just because they are slim doesn't mean they are not beefy, i was surprised.

I'm not surprised that they sound good. It was a hard decision picking which one. I just dont like the fact that there slim, and the openness of the x-over.

And my doors have ALOT of room in back of them so depth isn't an issue.

When I was researching, I read that most liked the PG RSDs over the CWM-6Kit.

If you arent dead set on $70 or under, the new Crescendo comps should be out soon if they arent already, and afaik are the best for the money.

crescendo has been out of stock on components for months. i would have gotten those, and im sure many other people from the reviews they have. i also have heard they are coming out in a couple weeks for months now. so i wouldn't wait on those, no telling when they are available

I got the last set of CCX65s they had. When I called they said the new ones would be released mid April. You can call them and ask if they are nearly ready or not.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.