Another! 03 Eclipse Build, AudioQue/Stetsom/Atomic

hazardous0388
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
alright well plans changed again so the dual 10 inch setup got scrapped.

new setup:

subs: two audioque hdc315s

amp: stetsom 4k2d

Frontstage: one set of atomic components in stock location and 1 set of atomic 6.5 inch coaxials per door.

one door panel is done, just have to trim up the speaker holes. just have to make time to finish the build. hopefully will have door panels back in by thursday and will start building the sub enclosure by next tuesday.

AQSIDE.jpg

AQPAIR.jpg

just doing a test fit

panel2.jpg

before fiberglass

panel1.jpg

after glass and paint. the paint may not match the rest of the door panel real well, but the paint matches my dash and center console that i repainted. so it will all go together when they are reinstalled.

doorpanel.jpg

dont know why a couple pics came upside down.

Newbox2.jpg

NewBox3.jpg

Newbox4.jpg

NewBox5.jpg

box is made out of birch. just a tad under spec size, tuned to 40hz. resined totally on the outside and inside.

Thanks to joe from Team Gorilla Audio on box design and such. also thanks to jeff brown from stetsom on the amplifier used. the 4k2d defiantly puts out alot of power. vids soon.

Also - why subs forward port back not subs up port back like the heavyweights were...just curious //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

now to answer all questions and comments.

i have not been able to meter yet, i work 55 hours a week and it is hectic right now.

i never had an atomic 3000.1 so cant really answer that question.

I believe this is already louder then the RD hw 15s.

I already tried subs up port back so it was time to try something else.

And Matt, when you going to get something together again? lol

I wont be in Quincy today because i didnt think the car would be done and I have to work.

I will be at the MECA 2x show in Canton Illinois on the 28th though as well as the maxxsonics shows.

What The Hell Is There A Kicker Sticker For ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.