An apology about AudioDave

Audio_Images

Banned
USA
To all my friends,

I wish to apologize for some posts that were made on here as well as DIYMA.com that were not made by myself. My son accessed my account and posted pictures and info pertaining to builds on several sites using my login. He was only to post build pictures to get advice on of his Blazer that he is building. I trusted him with my login which I perhaps should not have done. Rest assured, he is not on any computer at his mom's for awhile as a result and I have requested my old login be blocked from further posts as the password was changed. I do not post regularly - as I travel often.

I have read some of the posts, and I must say that I was appalled at his as well as some others writings. Eitherway, I apologize to those who he hurt or upset. I hope you will hold it harmless to my son, myself, friends or my company.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. I am the only one with access to this account. You may also email me at audio_images@ymail.com.

David

President, CEO

Audio Images Car Audio

Last edited by a moderator:
Your child is a textbook narcissist with some serious mental deficiencies. Nothing said in regards to his character or intelligence was unwarranted, and he got exactly what he deserved. He did serious damage to "your" reputation during his brief stay at caraudio.com...

To put it simply.............

Your kid is a fucking dumbass.

Didn't this situation occur weeks ago? It begs the question, why is this just coming out now? What sort of advice was your son looking to receive by posting pics of other people's installs and claiming them as your/his own?

This is all pretty strange.

Didn't this situation occur weeks ago? It begs the question, why is this just coming out now? What sort of advice was your son looking to receive by posting pics of other people's installs and claiming them as your/his own?
This is all pretty strange.
Probably because I banned him yesterday for a month.

lulz

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Audio_Images
USA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
stangman67
20240604_170857.jpg