amplifier help

surveyowned3zk.jpg

so after you have everything wired through the car you take out the fuses in the amp and then turn the car on?

WHAT TEH EFF? You do not want to ever run your equipment without a fuse. You especially do not want to start your vehicle without a fuse, the voltage jumps to provide power for start-up. He said to insert fuse BEFORE you start the vehicle.

oh well i didnt get what you were saying i had that fuse in already and then i started my car and everything started to flicker and i heard my amp crackling and it was smoking

oh well i didnt get what you were saying i had that fuse in already and then i started my car and everything started to flicker and i heard my amp crackling and it was smoking
have + and - hooked up right?? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.