amp suggestions

JAYMAN
10+ year member

I need some suggestions. im planning on redoing a system. i will be running 4 interior speakers and a 2sub box. i dont know wether or not to do a 1 4ch amp setup. or a 2 amp setup. i was planning on buying a 4cha 1000w Rms amp(still thinking) and running the interiors L spkeakers And R speakers into 2 channels(Left to one channel Right to another Channel) and then just running the sub box off of the other channels. Any suggestions. THANKS!

2 amps, one for comps, one for subs

are you on a budget?

what components are you running?

what subs and what config?

those questions will make our suggestions easier //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i know i know.... can you blame me though, lol, i'm trying to sell it
ya ya true that, cool that u understand wat i mean though, i thought you woulda been all b!tchy about it, and jus to let u no im not gonna say **** if u keep doing it, jus thought that i would state it being bored as hell and aswake as f*ck and cant sleep lol

now u kinda make me feel bad for saying it ahha

ya ya true that, cool that u understand wat i mean though, i thought you woulda been all b!tchy about it, and jus to let u no im not gonna say **** if u keep doing it, jus thought that i would state it being bored as hell and aswake as f*ck and cant sleep lol
now u kinda make me feel bad for saying it ahha

well i figure it like this, post everywhere for a few days and if no one responds give everyone a week off of so (vacation) then post all over the place again, lol

hahaahah sooo f*cking true, but i think we have taken away from this guys post (which i HATE doing), so i apologize and yes this is the end, hahahahaha.........for now lol

but 2 answer ur question, get 2 seperate amps a 2ch for comps and a 1 or 2ch for the sub(s)

well im not looking to kill myself so i dont wanna spend no more than $600. that would be speakers and amps. I really dont want to spend that much on the speakers. the amps are what really count. i havent bought anything yet. im still looking around for my system to fit my budget. any suggestions on speakers i would really appreaciate. i dont really comps some nice 3-ways would be perfect SOme 150W Max would be more than enough. THANKS FOr the Suggestions and the time Guys.

ppl really like the CDT speakers cause there cheap and supposably good (ive never heard em personally)

and maybe a nice profile amp to power them (also cheap and supposably good)

ok my electrical sense on this is a lil shaky so please be gentle LOL. a 70 amp alt can push 1000w rms 1500Max Or maybe less. does it matter how many amps i wire to get to that 1000w???

I would run the 5 channel Memphis Belle, its rated at 75x4 at 4ohms and 1100w x 1 at 1ohm.

Memphis makes bad ass amps, though a little pricey. You may be able to find one in your price range on ebay.

Anyway you put it if I were you I would go with the 5 channel amp, its simple and easy.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.