Amp light shuts off immediately?

Thewhighet

Every time I turn my car on, my stereo makes a beep and then when the beep sound comes the amp gets power, but then immediately shuts off. I had disconnected the ground wire to check the connection and there is some minor rust underneath the connection. Is this causing it? Thanks!

Every time I turn my car on, my stereo makes a beep and then when the beep sound comes the amp gets power, but then immediately shuts off. I had disconnected the ground wire to check the connection and there is some minor rust underneath the connection. Is this causing it? Thanks!
Why wouod this be in the classifieds section?

Have you checked your remote wire? Possibly hooked up to power antenna wire instead? If you change your head unit to radio does your amp stay on? Doesn't sound like the rust is causing it but I would still sand it away. It will cause your amp to loose power

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.