Amp is it working or NOT???

Participant count
  • Participant list

John kuwae

Hi, I had a question. If Anyone could help Me out with this I'd greatly appreciate it.

Ok, So I had a subwoofer hooked up with an amp in my Scion Tc. The speaker tore, no longer good so I took out the Sub but didn't do anything with the amp. I didn't disconnect it or anything. This was about 4 years ago, I haven't touched the amp. since, all I did was tape of the Positive and negative wires to avoid damage to the amp. So, what I want to know is. . . . Should My amp be ok? Can I hook up another Sub to the amp. even though the amp. hasn't been active in literally years? This may seem like a stupid question but, that's it.

Details: the amp I have is: Pteknique 400X400 Watt amp. Sub: JL W3 3-4 10 inch ( not installed Yet)

Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanx John K!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.