Am I asking for too much out of them?

Participant count
  • Participant list

KyleBechtold
5,000+ posts

Quit reading this
Hey I am buying 4 SA-8s going to be running them on 1500-2000 watts in a 3.xx before displacement box.. will be figuring out exact sizing going to try to stay close to specs tuned to low 30s..

Is asking for a 140ish in a 4 door fullsize truck much with these behind the rear seats ported drivers side firing forward? I think it is honestly but the wattage is there.. the cone area is same as an 18.. but I just can't see 8's doing it..

hey man joined the airforce been in training.. Bought a 2010 toyota tundra crewmax and building it up up.. need to get home to get my front stage out of my old car.. **** see you been doing work on your system too!! Nice man!!

truck.jpg

estimated termlab
hopefully.. would suck spending almost 500 on these subs and they not.. I would be pissed.. my 18" btl only costed me 300 shipped and did a 143 so for price wise I am hoping for a 140 atleast for some satisfaction

side note.. Suck is starred out what the fuck

mine had 600 miles on it when I traded it in on my Wrangler...I had only put one tank of gas in it.....
either they filled it when you bought it, you bought it with miles, or you put more than that in it? I have heavy footitus and get like 14mpgs and maybe 300 a tank if I fill when the light comes on.. 20 gals

I like wranglers but they are overall pricey for what you get.. its like 20+ for a new one that doesn't have anything but a radio and a/c.. manual windows locks etc.. power those is extra.. They hold their value but ****..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.