• Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

pjc
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
TX
Item(s) for Sale:

I have 1 of each that I am selling. I have the 1.600, 1.1000, and 4.150. And I also have 1 stacking kit.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

The 4.150 and 1.600 are both in great, great shape. Very minor stratch or two, but nothing that really stands out. I do not have the boxes or manuals. I have all the plugs, the silver covers that go over the mounting holes, and the cover that goes over the gain. I am missing 1 of the tapered screws that secure the cover for the gains. I should have one in the mail today.

The 1.1000 will be here today. I bought it as "mint" and appears that way in all the pics. It has box, manual, plugs, etc...everything.

I am very picky about my own stuff, and try to point out everything when selling. You can ask anyoone that has bought something from me. If it has anything major I will let you know. These are in great shape.

Price:

4.150: $285 shipped

1.600: $215 shipped

1.1000: $300 shipped

Stacking Hardware: $20 shipped

All prices are somewhat flexible. I will include the stacking hardware free if someone buys 2 of these amps. Please no lowballers, but feel free to make offers.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I will pay for shipping in the 48 states. I do not want to ship overseas. Shipping will most likely be USPS because its the easiest in a small town and I have had great experiences with it. But if buyer wants UPS I can do that instead.

I pack my items well, you can check my feedback. I will also add tracking and insurance.

I have 30 positive feedbacks on DIYMA.

Item Pictures:

DSCF7072.jpg

DSCF7069.jpg

DSCF7068.jpg

4150.jpg

1000.jpg

DSCF7035.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
There is dust on the amps in some of the pics. And I mentioned that there are small scratches on the 1.600 and 4.150... these are very minor and almost unable to be seen. I just want to make mention of them. I am very picky, so I notice the smallest things. In the one pick the 4.150 doesnt have the cover on, but I do have it.

Lots of interest on other forums, but the 1.1000 and 4.150 are still here. How about $565 shipped for the pair and will include a set of stacking hardware. To be honest, I dont think you will find a nicer set of these in this condition. I take VERY good care of my stuff.

^^^^ Yeah, I was gonna use it. I was looking for a used Leviathan. I called Zed just to talk to them and see what the deal was with the old first versions and stuff. Well, I talked to Steve Mantz pesonally. He asked why dont I buy a new one and I told him to ask my wife that lol. He said he had the last of the version II sitting right in front of him. He made me a deal that I couldnt pass up. 150x6 and a ton of crossover options. So gotta say bye bye to all my PDXs. I love these but cant keep them all. i left you some feedback earlier on DIYMA... could you do that same. Thanks for the great sale and communication on this amp.

In box clean and money request sent to ya. Sorry about that.

Only one left is the 4.150. Price drop to $265 shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...