Alpine MRP F300 - 4 channel, 50 RMS into 4 Ohms - oldie but goodie!

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

gnesterenko
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

Alpine MRP F300 4/3/2 Channel Amplifier

* Per channel into 4 ohms: 50W x 4 (0.08% THD)

* Per channel into 2 ohms: 75W x 4

* Bridged 4 Ohms: 150W x 2

Detailed Link: Alpine MRP-F300

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Functionality: 10/10

Cosmetic: 7/10

Runs perfectly. Only the most minor of scuffs on the chassis. A bit dusty and there is a minor stain on the bottom (never visible except during install) - see picture.

Price:

$120 OBO shipped.

$100 OBO for local pickup.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Very nice little amp for an entry-level system, will drive your speakers no problem to (for me at least) almost painful levels. Tiny and runs cool so very easy to mount out of sight with a lot of flexibility in terms of location. Got it new and have been the only owner, running it for a bit over a year in my old car. Got rid of the car and upgrading to something with a little more power for my next build, so no reason to hold on to it.

Can also include an amplifier power kit (power/ground/fuse/turn on lead - no RCA) for an extra $10 if you want.

Local obviously easier/faster/preferred. Otherwise will ship with USPS. Payment through PayPal Gift STRONGLY preferred unless local, then cash of course.

Item Pictures:

alpinemrpf300main.jpg

alpinemrpf300top.jpg

alpinemrpf300inputcontr.jpg

alpinemrpf300output.jpg

alpinemrpf300bottom.jpg

Got a few inquiries, but no deal just yet. Bump it to the top.

Posting from work, so need this disclaimer:

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...