SOLD Alpine 9886 Headunit

DaytonLax14
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Ohio
x95cn.jpg

venrbk.jpg

Comes with ipod cable, wiring harness, and remote. It's super clean and works great.

$200 shipped and pp'd obo

it accepts CD's fine right?

Can you hear it spinning the cd?

Does it just continue to spin the cd or does it eventually eject it?

something may have gotten in the slot and be obstructing the laser. Try getting a 'cleaning disc'. they're discs you put inside cd players to clean the reading laser

hmm. that headunit has so many options i wouldn't doubt that theres something hidden somewhere that your forgetting.

But it could be a faulty connection in the device.

In the seller's defense, it could be a result of postal mishandling. Was the item insured?

Arguably enough, if a slight mishandling resulted in its malfunction, it was probably on its deathbed already. Then again, those bastards could have dropped it and been like, oh ****, and played it cool.

well i sent a pm to Dayton, hopefully we will get this resolved....
worse comes to worse, pay a friendly visit to the return-address.

I hear if you sound deaden a rifle it will silence the rounds. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

gl

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.