Alpha Damp Review

Participant count
  • Participant list

Nickgeezee

FL
Review of: AlphaDamp

I dont post here much, i mostly just browse, but i was one of the lucky ones to win the Free Alphadamp so here is my review.

Let me start off by saying that before i had won this, i purchased some for my roof and had amazing results. Here is the pics and a before and after vid of that

Before:

So when i found out i won, i was excited because i had been wanting to do my doors.

When it arrives it looks just like the product i received before, good consistency. Once again i wish they packaged it a little better do the corners didn't get bent up but thats no big deal

IMG_02341.jpg

Door wiped down and cleaned

IMG_02351.jpg

I split it up 10 Sq ft per door, i put a good amount on the outer skin because it rattled the most and i thought would be the most beneficial

IMG_02371.jpg

IMG_02361.jpg

I did put some on the inner skin covering what holes were not needed. but leaving needed holes and not covering and bolts

IMG_02381.jpg

I tried to take some before and after vids but had camera issues and they didn't come out right

So what do i think?

Applying the alpha damp do the doors was a much larger challenge than applying it to the roof. Because of the thicker foil, cutting and applying it to curves and crevices was not fun. I got a chance to help deaden a friends door with another brand and it was not as bad. But i only have to do it once so i would choose the alpha damp with the thicker foil.

When i finished one door i sealed the truck up and played it at about half volume and noticed a great difference between the doors. I was very impressed.

I finished up and went for a ride and immediately the light rattle at low volumes at red lights was gone. I was very excited about that as that had annoyed me to death. But other than that i didn't notice much of a difference inside of the cab as i had with the roof.

For about the last week or so i have been bass less waiting for my new subs and i must say that i now notice a larger difference in the mid bass range from my door speakers. The play much more crisper and have a lot more range.

Overall thoughts of the product are, my expectations have been exceeded once again by a great product and i would recommend alphadamp to anyone who wants to achieve more with less and can understand what spending a little more money gets you

-Nick

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Nickgeezee

Nickgeezee
FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views