Agreement between adulbrich and Doug118

The ride is straight garbage, but not because of the tires, lol. The NNBS suspension is TRASH. I had the flip, then had to get LIFT shackles to get the frame off the axle, and then get helper bags to make sure it didnt contact again.NEVER will I buy this generation truck again. Just a static drop and the frame has to be notched, lmao. Garbge in design.

The wheels barely rode rougher than stock, but due to the higher performing tires, it handled much better.
The bolded part confuses me. I was planning to take the stock blocks out of the back and crank the torsion keys down to lower the body an inch or two. I have the body style before yours:

IMG_20150515_114445_417_zpsh5hptxyk.jpg

Who's problem is that...sound like your getting screwed....big.
No, I'm not. Actually the other way around

The bolded part confuses me. I was planning to take the stock blocks out of the back and crank the torsion keys down to lower the body an inch or two. I have the body style before yours:
IMG_20150515_114445_417_zpsh5hptxyk.jpg

No, I'm not. Actually the other way around
I figured you would say that.

you have not goten them back yet.

you may get bricks

I figured you would say that.you have not goten them back yet.

you may get bricks
No, I trust him. Good guy. Not everyone's a scammer.

I don't know how people can get away with scamming when the other person knows their address.

I'm not worried man

The bolded part confuses me. I was planning to take the stock blocks out of the back and crank the torsion keys down to lower the body an inch or two. I have the body style before yours
I got rid of that 2011. I have an 02 now. The 99-06 is a far better truck to have. The rims didnt alter the ride in a negative way, but the suspension drop did, moreso than ANY other drop I've done.

I wanted a RCSB 4wd truck to drop 4/6 and modify the engine for performance...but couldnt find one.

I got rid of that 2011. I have an 02 now. The 99-06 is a far better truck to have. The rims didnt alter the ride in a negative way, but the suspension drop did, moreso than ANY other drop I've done.I wanted a RCSB 4wd truck to drop 4/6 and modify the engine for performance...but couldnt find one.
Im planning to do 4/6 on my drop.. Hoping the 20's i have dont make it rub

Sent from my draconis using Tapatalk

The ride is straight garbage, but not because of the tires, lol. The NNBS suspension is TRASH. I had the flip, then had to get LIFT shackles to get the frame off the axle, and then get helper bags to make sure it didnt contact again.NEVER will I buy this generation truck again. Just a static drop and the frame has to be notched, lmao. Garbge in design.

The wheels barely rode rougher than stock, but due to the higher performing tires, it handled much better.
I'm confused..why did you think you could lower it that much and not notch the frame? I have a Dodge Ram with a 4/6 and had to notch the frame...just part of getting it that low..

Because I've had 3 99-06s and they didnt need a notch at all (one did after it was bagged). With a flip kit, the axle was touching frame, empty bed. Had to raise it to basically a 4" drop to drive it.

The 05 I had I drove with no notch for 6 months, I notched it after I added shackles and hangers with the flip.

What are you doing with the subs now ?
Either sell them, rebuild them, or put them in my friend's Honda Civic in IB.

Another possibility is to trade them for my old 9512's plus cash, and put the 9512's in the civic on a Hifonics Brutus 2400 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

IDK, haven't decided yet. It's just too good of a deal to pass up.

I may just set them on my dresser and keep them to look at. Easily my favorite subs ever based on looks.

No, I trust him. Good guy. Not everyone's a scammer.
I don't know how people can get away with scamming when the other person knows their address.

I'm not worried man
that dont mean anything.. some people are crazy.. lol

Got the subs back and they look good. I'll put them back up for sale tomorrow night. Going to leave feedback for Doug now

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

adulbrich

5,000+ posts
Olive oil un-virginer
adulbrich
Ames, Iowa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies