advice speaker

Participant count
  • Participant list
First, Techronics is not an authorized dealer for CDT Audio. You're at the mercy of the seller if you need warranty support, and they probably don't know anything about speakers. We're one of 3 authorized CDT dealers on this forum alone.

Second, CL-62Pro is the first CDT set I ran in my own vehicle. It's a great set and it's available with a 4 ohm or a 2 ohm 6.5" woofer. Compared to EU-61Neo, the only benefit to you is a more shallow mounting depth should you need a shallow woofer.

I haven't been keeping track of all the threads you've made about speakers, but I'd be happy to discuss with you your needs and get you the right system for your budget.

First, Techronics is not an authorized dealer for CDT Audio. You're at the mercy of the seller if you need warranty support, and they probably don't know anything about speakers. We're one of 3 authorized CDT dealers on this forum alone.
Second, CL-62Pro is the first CDT set I ran in my own vehicle. It's a great set and it's available with a 4 ohm or a 2 ohm 6.5" woofer. Compared to EU-61Neo, the only benefit to you is a more shallow mounting depth should you need a shallow woofer.

I haven't been keeping track of all the threads you've made about speakers, but I'd be happy to discuss with you your needs and get you the right system for your budget.
is good brand?

What is the difference with JBL GTO609C

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.