Adassa Conqueror 8000 watt amp

Don't forget him talking **** on DD also, o yeah and TC sounds, untill they fixed his problem now they're relationship is mended and they're back to normal //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

Im honored you keep track of me so well, you must have some shrine built for me....really, im touched. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

its ok man, I know what you're about.

Im honored you keep track of me so well, you must have some shrine built for me....really, im touched. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
its ok man, I know what you're about.
pm replied. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

btw, its not hard to keep track of your negativity towards other products //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Hey man. You need to chill out for awhile. I posted about a battery to power the ADASSA amp and corrected someone's false advertising on the product. Don't beat the dead horse.

To the guy that said i was rejected for sponsorship: Get real kid, I run two of the best products you can have for SPL. Cactus Sounds and Incriminator Audio. Both have great track records and have some of the best help you can get in the industry when it comes to competition.

Hey man. You need to chill out for awhile. I posted about a battery to power the ADASSA amp and corrected someone's false advertising on the product. Don't beat the dead horse.
To the guy that said i was rejected for sponsorship: Get real kid, I run two of the best products you can have for SPL. Cactus Sounds and Incriminator Audio. Both have great track records and have some of the best help you can get in the industry when it comes to competition.
::golf clap::

no i read what you said just fine. I'll ask you nicely one more time, please stop posting in my thread, there are 5000 other threads on this forum you can **** on.
Your gonna ask nicely one more time huh? And then what are you gonna do? Dont make little pansy threats over the internet it only makes you look stupid.

Nice looking amp, glad you have support from a company that supports the competition world. My advice to you though would be to stay on the topic YOU started, talk up the amp so the company sells them, and quit crying when someone says something you dont like or has a different opinion than you. Its a public forum and not everyone is going to like you, your company, or what you have to say. Its a fact that many have learned to deal with. Good luck with the new huge amp.

threat? lol....you basids have too much time on ur hands...dan was being poliet. a threat would be something along the line of "i'll sacrifice ur firstborn to satan". a pansey threat would be "boo hiss ill hurt you". people crap on the mans thread and he polietly asks them to stop being a dick about things. pansey threat? not really....it IS a publix forum, but dan can still ask people to be nice with thier differing opinions.

i was NOT RUDE in anything i said at all. RE-read the flippiing argument.
I could be a real jerk and say it how it is, but I'll save that for another time.
Geoff, like I already said, don't waste your time on this forum. 99% of the people have no clue and are pretty much just little hairs swingin off someone else's nutz.

I give the guy some good advice and tell him good luck with the amp and all I get back is some idiots definition of a threat. When you tell someone "I'm gonna ask nicely one more time," that's a threat. He can ask people all day to not post but when you make a threat, big or small, it makes people want to post even more. I was just trying to help, but then again, I'm used to dealing with more intelligent people I guess.

threat? lol....you basids have too much time on ur hands...dan was being poliet. a threat would be something along the line of "i'll sacrifice ur firstborn to satan". a pansey threat would be "boo hiss ill hurt you". people crap on the mans thread and he polietly asks them to stop being a dick about things. pansey threat? not really....it IS a publix forum, but dan can still ask people to be nice with thier differing opinions.
Shut the fuck up.

kthnx. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

nG

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.